“Always keep your eyes open, never go to sleep in the car or anything like that. Keep watching because whatever you see out the window or wherever it can inspire you.”
Grace Coddington, Creative Director, VOGUE US

Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Off Duty: Karl Gragasin

For the 4th Monday of March our
Monday Off Duty is
Karl Gragasin
First saw him in post by
Stylist Ryuji for his Garage Sale Pictures
then to find out that our mutual friend
is my sister then I asked my sister and find out
that he works before in Zara before become
a Model. With his Korean good looking Image plus the height
No Doubt he is meant to be a Model


Karl Gragasin, Model
KNOW HIM MORE

as he answers my questions

Name: Karl Gragasin

Years in Modeling: 2 years
 
Personal style: Streetwear

Favorite Shops: Zara, H&M, Topman, and Cotton on

How did you first become interested in Modeling?
It all started when tatay Yeoh (my agent) PMed me on facebook asking if I want to be a model, I immediately said yes. because who doesn't want to wear nice clothes and get money from it? Then the next day he sent me on a fashion show. And that's how it started.


Favorite people you'd worked with in the industry?
I think it's the photographers, stylists, my agent, and my model friends in my agency. EVERYONE!
 


 
First thing you do when you wake up?
When I wake up I always grab my phone and check my messages, my Facebook, and Instagram. In that order. It wakes me up. Haha

Favorite Day of the week?
It's always been Thursday, I have no clue why.

Does it matters to you what others say about you?
Yes sometimes, because I care about being good on something. No one can achieve perfection, but I always try to give my best on anything I do.

Last Movie you've watched?
Non-stop

What is the most interesting place you have ever traveled to?
Ilocos sur


Things you cannot live without?
Phone, Wallet, Music and Internet connection.

Most Embarrassing Moment?
Elevator door closed on my head last week. HAHAHA

Do you believe in Love at First Sight?
Nope, however I do believe you can have a connection with someone at first sight.


Black or White? Black

Shoes or Bags? SHOES!

Inside or Outside? Inside *sly face*

Beach or City? City

Manila or Hong Kong? Manila

Zara or H&M? Zara

Bed or Sofa? Bed

Ice cream or Cake? Ice cream

Blond or Brunette? Brunette

Walking or Running? Walking

Pepsi or Coke? Protein shake


  
Who inspires you?
God and my Mom



If you could change a decision you have made in the past, what would it be and why?
I wouldn't change a thing, I'm happy the way I am now.

How do you define inspiration?
It's the feeling inside you that gives you hope, makes you want to try new things, and makes you see the world differently.

What does Karl Gragasin do in his Off Days? SLEEPING! Hahaha













Thank You so Much for 
sharing and trusting me
a bit of yourself
Mr. Karl Gragasin
Follow Him on Instagram


(Photo Credit to Its Own Respective Owners)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment