I’ve always been drawn to pieces that get people’s attention, spark a conversation, and make you look twice. So naturally, the Zara × John Galliano collaboration caught my attention — and clearly, I’m not the only one.
What I love about this collection is that it doesn’t feel like Galliano was simply “watered down” for Zara. You can still feel the drama in the silhouettes, the tailoring, the details, and that slightly undone, effortless attitude that makes Galliano so recognizable.
At the same time, it still feels wearable.
For me, that’s the appeal. You get the Galliano aesthetic without feeling like you’re wearing a costume. There are pieces that can easily become statement pieces, but enough subtlety to style them in your own way.
I also love how the collection plays with masculine tailoring, relaxed proportions, and a little bit of rebellion. It feels fashion-forward without trying too hard.
Personally, I would love to see fashionistas all over the world take these pieces and make them their own — mixing the statement pieces with things already in their wardrobes.
Because I think that’s where this collection really works.
It gives you the inspiration, but still leaves room for your personality.
And honestly, isn’t that what a good collaboration should do?
Make you want to dress up, experiment, and see yourself a little differently.
Comments
Post a Comment