“Always keep your eyes open, never go to sleep in the car or anything like that. Keep watching because whatever you see out the window or wherever it can inspire you.”
Grace Coddington, Creative Director, VOGUE US

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Manila Fame @ 60


Manila FAME, the country's premier design and lifestyle event , once again unveils the modern Filipinos design sensibility and brings together promising talents and seasoned artisans all under one roof in its 60th Edition at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay last October 16-19.

Each edition of Manila FAME features various programs aiming to position the Philippines as an ideal sourcing hub of finely crafted products for local and global market. 

-------------------

I'm so lucky to had the chance to witness again Manila FAME. This is the 3rd time that I'd been given the chance to be one of the bloggers to be invited as a media for this event. I believe with this small things like blogging Filipino Masterpieces makes me help to promote our country  and share to the world how talented Filipinos are. Whenever I attend Manila FAME, I always feel and I'm proud to say that I am a Filipino!

-------------------

Here are some of the images that I took from the 60th Edition of Manila FAME that really caught my attention. Hope you like it as well! :)




Such an amazing booth from the Province of Ilocos Norte. Everything is so beautiful and fantastic!



One of my Favorite Booths, love the products. Actually ordered one but they are still not contacting me :(

Red Box: Leeroy New



Red Box: Joseph Rastrullo



Red Box: Liliana Manahan



Fantastic Clutch Bags by Emi Jorge

Ken Samudio's Most talked about pieces that was featured as well at Vogue Italia.




Bags from Vesti by Martha Rodriguez


Shoes by Risqué Designs of Tal de Guzman



Dennis Lustico

Rhett Eala

Avel Bacudio

-----------------------
And as always, the All time Favorite of Most Attendees of Manila FAME and a must visited booth is by no other than Kenneth Cobonpue.










-----------------
Another Must See booth is also by Vito Selma




--------------------
And lastly ofcourse the combination of all in one.











It's always a great experience attending Manila Fame, Can't wait for March and I'm craving for more from our Talented Filipino Interior and Fashion Designers.

Love,

















No comments:

Post a Comment