“Always keep your eyes open, never go to sleep in the car or anything like that. Keep watching because whatever you see out the window or wherever it can inspire you.”
Grace Coddington, Creative Director, VOGUE US

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Picture Perfect

One of the things I'd love to do is taking photos but I'm not professional and creative just like the person I'm about to blog. No doubt and I'm vocal to say that I am a huge fan of him and his creations.




Who photographed all those magazine covers?

Photo from: http://style-network.details.com/post/bj-pascual


BJ Pascual photographed all of those wonderful covers of the Fashion Magazines in the country. From Esquire Philippines to Preview Magazine to Mega Magazine to Cosmopolitan Philippines and the latest is the Metro Magazine with Kim Chiu on the cover, that I blogged yesterday. Since January, He already had 2 Cosmopilitan Cover plus 1 back to back cover that makes it 4. 1 Preview Cover with Andi Eigenmann. 1 Mega Magazine cover with Georgina Wilson. 1 Look Magazine cover with Lovi Poe. 2 Esquire Philippines cover. 2 covers of Metro Magazine for the month of May 2013 with Kim Chiu in the cover. All-in-all 11 Covers in 5 Months. He also do Print Ads like the latest I know is the Anne Curtis for Belo Billboard in EDSA.

Isn't he an indemand photographer in that case?

Photo from: http://style-network.details.com/post/bj-pascual
 
He is also one of my Style Inspiration. I love his style so edgy and clean. He is so Talented in the field of Photography. For me, He is the Pinoy Young Version of Patrick Demarchelier. He is the one of the Finest and In-demand photographer of the Philippines. I am an avid fan of him (I think he knows it). I always like his post on Instagram, which he already have almost 18k Followers.

His Latest Ig Post.
Visit his accounts in social medias:

Like him on Facebook
Follow him on Instagram and Twitter
and visit his Website at

Dreams do really come true! Hope My dream to meet him will come true Soon. 
I Idolize. I Admire. I Love. BJ PASCUAL
I'm his No.3 Fan, Next to his Love Ones and Friends. I am Proud of it!

Love,
JM Ching

No comments:

Post a Comment