“Always keep your eyes open, never go to sleep in the car or anything like that. Keep watching because whatever you see out the window or wherever it can inspire you.”
Grace Coddington, Creative Director, VOGUE US

Monday, April 29, 2013

May Issue

Tomorrow is already May 1, then 17 Days to go it will be my birthday already.

How I wish I have a work already so that I have my own money before my birthday and splurge on more clothes. hahaha

Anyways, The only luxury in life that I am addicted to is buying Magazines. hehehe.This is so true.

Here are the May Issue of the leading Fashion Magazine in the country covers for the month of May.

From Left to Right: Preview Magazine with the Three Filipina Ms. Universe Runner-ups, Shamcey Supsup, Janine Tugonon, Venus Raj; Garage Magazine with Kapamilya Actor Enrique Gil; Mega Magazine with the Stunning Kristine Hermosa; and Metro Magazine with double cover of the Chinita Princess of Primetime Kim Chiu.

Grab Your Copy Now for the Latest Trends and Style!


Love,
JM Ching

No comments:

Post a Comment