“Always keep your eyes open, never go to sleep in the car or anything like that. Keep watching because whatever you see out the window or wherever it can inspire you.”
Grace Coddington, Creative Director, VOGUE US

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Until You Come

Styling and Blogging are two of my strengths in this world that is full of creative people, who are so passionate about what they do. Though I admit, I still have to learn a lot of things and it's okay because I believe everyone and everything starts from the bottom.

Striped Varsity Short Sleeve Shirt and Light Washed Skinny Jeans,  both from 24:01 


"Until you come" is all about waiting for things to happen. I always believe that things happen in the right place, at the right time. I don't rush things, not because I'm not eager to be the person I wanted to be. It's because I know my strengths and weaknesses, and I'm still on the process of getting to face the big world.

NT-Loop Yarn SweatShirt, Micro Collar Textured Check Short Sleeve 
Shirt, and  Slim Fit Chinos, all from Zalora


Before I started this blog, I promised myself that this will give focus on people that inspires me. Collaborating with talented and inspiring people is one way of doing both things I wanted to do, styling and blogging.

Denim Jacket and Cotton Twill Shorts,  both from Zalora 


This collaboration will not be successful without the help of these wonderful people. *Anne Kate Pinero, photographer and a dear friend of mine. She is the first person I think about when I wanted to style a shoot. She always invites me to do a shoot together and I can't always say yes due to my busy work, not until now. *Marjorie Divina, one of the make-up artists whom I can always rely on whenever I needed one for my work. *Jan Louie Ngo, Mr. Chinatown 2016 winner, who I believe will be a heartthrob in the television someday because of his charms and good looks. *Jet Balodo, who generously assisted us during the shoot and has input a lot of great creative ideas. *Zalora Philippines, who lent us the clothes used in this shoot. (Thank You for having me under Zalora Brand Ambassador Program!)


Purchase the looks from this shoot using
My Zalora Code: ZBAPZW8U
to get 15% OFF
Visit Zalora.com.ph now!


Photographed by | Anne Kate Pinero @photobyannepinero
Model | Jan Louie Ngo @jlouiengo
Grooming | Marjorie Divina @divinaartistry
Styling by | JM Ching
Shoot Assistant | Jet Balodo @JetBolado
Clothes |  Zalora & 24:01 @zaloraph @2401_Official


Love,

2 comments:

  1. Aww JM nakakatouch naman blog mo! Thank you too for inviting me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete