“Always keep your eyes open, never go to sleep in the car or anything like that. Keep watching because whatever you see out the window or wherever it can inspire you.”
Grace Coddington, Creative Director, VOGUE US

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Monday Off Duty: Chelsea Robato

Good Day Everyone! It is so nice to be back
with another Monday Off Duty Post.
For this weeks, Monday Off Duty,
I chose another chinita model that
I believe everyone knows that I love.
I don't know why I love Chinita Ladies.

I like her because she is such an amazing woman, 
Down to Earth and Very Nice!
No wonder I choose her as one of my Favorite
to the contest that she is joining right now.

Haven't seen her in person, But the first time
I saw her was when I watched an episode
of Mega Fashion Crew and she is the Co-host
of Suki Salavador as replacement for Allison Harvard
on that episode. Then the next thing I know she is one of the candidates
of the Mr. and Ms. Chinatown.

Who am I referring to?


She is no other than Chelsea Robato.
LET US KNOW HER MORE HERE
as she answers my questions.
Name: Chelsea Robato 
Years in modeling: full time in Manila since 2011, but my first ad I did at 15. 

Personal style: I love leather. Usually, I wear shorts, muscle tees, and leather boots. or I go really feminine with florals, maxi dresses, or long skirts. 

Favorite shops: nastygal.com, forever 21, Zara, Hermes, Chanel 

How odd you first become interested in modeling: I love clothes, and I love brands. When I was a teen, the sales associates and managers told me to try modeling. That's how I got my first job: An ad for Chanel Guam for their mall campaign. From then, I just booked commercial jobs on Guam, some for Japan.. Then I met Patrick Rosas, who introduced me to the Philippine fashion industry.

Last show: Francis Libirian bridal show at Manila Peninsula
 
First thing you do when you wake up:
skin care regiment or reach for my phone

Favorite day in the week:
Saturday

Does it matter to you what others say about you?
Not strangers, but it matters if it's one of my close friends or family. The opinions that matter most to me are my parents and my boyfriend.

Last movie you've watched?
Transformers

What is the most interesting place you have ever traveled to? Either Paris or Bangkok
 
Things you can't live without?
Mascara, chocolate, and moisturizer

Most embarrassing moment?
So many hahaha

Do you believe in love at first eight?
No, I've never dated anyone I liked at first sight.




Black or White? Black

Shoes or Bags? Shoes

Inside or Outside? Inside 

Beach or City? Beach

Manila or Shanghai? Manila

Zara or H&M? Zara

Ice cream or cake? Ice cream

Blond or Brunette? Brunette


Walking or running? Walking

Pepsi or coke? Neither I haven't had soda in 14 years


Who inspires you? 
Career wise I look up to Liu wen, she's one of the first Asian models to really impact the global fashion industry.
In daily life, women who successful run their own business while raising children. That's true dedication. Definitely, have to acknowledge my mom for her time and efforts.

If you could change a decision you have made in the past, what would it be and why?
 Definitely, would have taken more opportunities to travel. I spent 2 and a half years finishing my college degree, and I would have loved the opportunity to travel on faction or model placements.

How do you define inspiration? 
Someone or something that drives a person to have or achieve a goal.

What does Chelsea Robato do on her days off? 
Usually, I spend the day with my boyfriend. 
We either have a cheat meal and movie or spa day. 
Or I spend the day in bed with movie series.



Good Luck and Thank You
so much for
Sharing and Trusting me
  a bit of your story
Ms. Chelsea Robato!

Follow her on instagram @chelseamaey

Let us all support her on her Journey to become
the Next Ms. Chinatown!

#TeamChelseaRobato

(Photo Credit to its respective owners)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment