“Always keep your eyes open, never go to sleep in the car or anything like that. Keep watching because whatever you see out the window or wherever it can inspire you.”
Grace Coddington, Creative Director, VOGUE US

Thursday, June 19, 2014

PhFW Holiday 2014 Best of the Best: Xernan Orticio

Whenever I heard of Xernan Orticio, The first thing that enters my mind is Geometric Patterns, which primarily what is his collection for the Holiday 2014. Xernan always showcase clean, polished and geometric which is his aesthetics. A master of his aesthetics, Xernan wows his audience especially me when the first model came out and walk on the runway, I honestly said Wow, This is my fave then here comes another and another, from sweaters to bomber jackets, shirt dresses and overlap skirts. It really made me believe that Xernan's collection is truly one of the Best from this season. With his Black & White Geometric Collection, No doubt I choose him to be one of the PhFW Holiday 2014 Best of the Best! 


See more of the Xernan Orticio Collection

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment