“Always keep your eyes open, never go to sleep in the car or anything like that. Keep watching because whatever you see out the window or wherever it can inspire you.”
Grace Coddington, Creative Director, VOGUE US

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Swim Time is Fun Time

Its been weeks now that I haven't post anything on my blog. I'd been so busy with so many things like finding a real job. Finally, Last weekend, I had the chance to have a little time for relaxing with my friends.

We had fun time at the Grass Garden Resort and Villas in Bulacan.
























Sunrise!






reaching the flowers


in an improvised boat



such a wonderful morning


sleepy



dancing "Gentleman"

Had a great time although it is kinda far yet it is one of the cleanest resort I had been.

Hope to be back here again soon with more friends. The More the Merrier!!! :)


Love,
JM Ching

No comments:

Post a Comment