“Always keep your eyes open, never go to sleep in the car or anything like that. Keep watching because whatever you see out the window or wherever it can inspire you.”
Grace Coddington, Creative Director, VOGUE US

Monday, May 13, 2013

Have a Lunch at Pepper Lunch

I owe this blog post to @chuvaness because I tweeted her wrong wrong store.



Anyways, Its been a while since I last ate at Pepper Lunch. As I remember I already ate at Pepper Lunch I think thrice. It was introduced to me by my brother who is eating Pepper Lunch at Rockwell most of the time which is the first store in the country on 2008. Pepper Lunch is a franchise from Japan.

My first experience of Pepper Lunch was at the Pepper Lunch Express in Trinoma.


luckycitrine.blogspot.com


Beef Pepper Lunch Jumbo Plus the Sauces ====> YUMMY!




Seriously I don't have a picture of my first Pepper Lunch Meal because i'm so starving that day. But here is my Proof.



Please do visit and have your lunch and even dinner at Pepper Lunch at:
  • Rockwell
  • SM Mall of Asia
  • SM Megamall
  • Trinoma
  • Greenbelt 5
  • Shangri-La 
  • Alabang Town Center
  • Gateway Mall
  • Robinson's Manila
  • Robinson's Magnolia
  • Eastwood Mall
and soon in SM Aura.

Have a great day!

Hope to have a chance to eat again in Pepper Lunch If I have time.

Love,

JM Ching

No comments:

Post a Comment