“Always keep your eyes open, never go to sleep in the car or anything like that. Keep watching because whatever you see out the window or wherever it can inspire you.”
Grace Coddington, Creative Director, VOGUE US

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Featured Shop: Subcult

Good evening everyone, My blog post for the night is the Online Shop "Subcult"


Subcult is owned by Ms. Unica. It is an online shop selling fashionable items like printed tees, designed vest and shorts, uber stylish accessories and sunnies. It also had and will have a collaboration with one of my favorite Filipino Designer Nixon Marquez. Some of the items was worn by bloggers, stylist and even celebrities. The items is more famous for being described as Androgynous and Edgy.

I personally love the designs in this online shop because its not the usual items sold online which are so boring already because everyone have it and the items are the same. Subcult items is somehow describes my personality that I want to be different from others. I'm not the person who will just go for what is new. I have a distinguish personality that I see with the Subcult items.

Here are some Items that Subcult is selling. (My Personal Fave and Caught my Attention!)

Vicious Beast- Nixon Marquez X Subcult

Savage Cruelty- Nixon Marquez X Subcult

Nightmare Catcher X Nixon Marquez X Subcult
Round Skull Mirror Sunglasses

Subcult Classic Flip Shades


Super love this pullover plus how she wore it with the shorts and everything. So chic!
The Kiss Print Crop top and the Tattoo Leggings goes well with the shorts. Plus the Kitty Headpiece.
Everything went well together!

Who wore the Subcult Items?
Blogger Daphne Benosa of Daphne Benosa wearing the Subcult Skater Skirt with Peace Print

Blogger Kookie Buhain of Death by Platforms wore Subcult Surf dress from the upcoming collection.
My Favorite Avant Gardien Andre Chang wore the Subcult Pink Floyd Tee and Rings

For more Items, Check out, Like and Follow them in:

Wishing you all the Best Ms. Unica! Can't wait for the Upcoming Collection. :) Congrats!

Love,

JM Ching

No comments:

Post a Comment