“Always keep your eyes open, never go to sleep in the car or anything like that. Keep watching because whatever you see out the window or wherever it can inspire you.”
Grace Coddington, Creative Director, VOGUE US

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Extra-Ordinary!

Good Morning Everyone! Its always a Good Morning for me but hopefully My Dream Job will greet me the Good morning. Since I still don't have a job yet. I am making myself busy blogging. At least I am being productive in my own way. Hahaha :)

Anyways, My blog today is about Extra-Ordinary.

Why Extra-Ordinary?

Ok, My Blog post will be tackling the things that I can help people to look Extra-Ordinary in attending the Philippine Fashion Week or any Fashion events.

Here My Top 6 Items to Expect. Shoes and Bags Edition




1. Sneaker Wedge- The Comfy and Trendy Shoes right now! Best Brands: Isabel Marant, Hogan,  Zara, Bershka, and Skechers.









2. Statement Bags- A great bag that has a statement that describes your personality is one of the best way to stand out from the crowd. Better have a canvas bag and have it printed with what you have chosen or visit Bershka and choose from their cool clutches with super nice statements.







3. Sneakers- I more often call this as a Running Shoes. The 2013 Trend for Guys and even Girls, Wearing Sneakers is now Stylish and Fashionable. New Balance is the Famous Brand.  




4. Clear Box Clutch- Love this kind of clutch most especially when Prince Pelayo used it on one of his Blog post on his Blog Katelovesme.net Love it because so simple yet stylish. Want something the clear white one. Best Brands: Zara, Bershka and Stradivarius.






5. Gladiator Sandals- The higher and numerous the straps the lovelier for me. Super admire and appreciate the Gladiator Sandals when I saw it worn by Avant Gardien Andre Chang when I saw him in the Bershka Launching Party. Best Brands: Givenchy; Affordable Brands: Zara & Pull and Bear.






6. Lunch Bag- Sounds funny but Yes, Lunch bag from Jil Sander. So loving this again saw it used by Avant Gardien Andre Chang at the Bershka Philippines Launching Party. Super cool and stylish. Zara have a version of the Picnic Bag also for more affordable price.
*Not sure if it is called Lunch Bag but how it looks makes it lovable for me.






To sum it up, I love to see people dress up like Prince Pelayo or Andre Chang. But make sure it looks good to you! :)

Prince Pelayo and Andre Chang

Hope The Items I chose be an inspiration for you guys to use or wear for PhFW or any Fashion related events. Thanks for Spending a little bit of your time reading my post! :)



(Photo Credit to its respective owners)

Love,

Jm Ching

No comments:

Post a Comment